Can I get a refund if I change my mind for a loan or bill payment?

No, payment to your loan is final.

I have paid the wrong amount – can I have a refund?

If you have unintentionally overpaid your account, please contact us at 869-466-3477 or email within 7 days of making the payment and we will refund the excess payment.


How do I get a refund?

You need to send us a request via email to Make sure to include your member number, full name and address within the request.

We will then contact you to arrange for the refund to be processed.

How do I cancel my Continuous Payment Authority?

If you are repaying your loan via a continuous card payment authorization you may cancel this arrangement at any time. To cancel the arrangement you can contact us at 869-466-3477 or

Any Questions?

If you have any questions regarding a loan payment you made, or need to inquire about a refund, please contact the Credit Department at 869-466-3477 or email them at